- 1 Onwards INR
- Survey Instrument
The Crossline Lasers we deal in are used to deflect the laser in unevenly 180 degrees horizontally and vertically. The lasers are capable of making both horizontal and vertical laser lines across the surface of work. This is suited to be used for flat surfaces and has extreme accuracy. Crossline Lasers are accessible with high efficiency optical power output. They can be effortlessly attached to the variety of surfaces. They must be used for a complete hands-free operation. It has stable function, long service life and good consistency.
Up to 30 kg
- Extreme high visibility
- Projects 3 vertical lines and 1 horizontal line as well as a plumb up and down
- Instant self-leveling within 3 seconds
- 40 m range with the standard receiver
- Line accuracy: 1mm at 10m
- Accuracy H&V: 20 arc seconds
- IP54 dust- and water-protection
- Only 900 gr. Typical working range of 40m and an accuracy of 1mm at 10m. Powered by 3x R6 (AA) batteries Along with Elevator Tripod (01 No.), Detector LD601 with Rod Clamp & 9V Battery (01 No.), Target Plate (01 No.), Laser Glasses (01 No.), Operators Manual (01.) 3 AA Cell.
- 10 Per Month
- 1-2 Days
No. 6, Yash Complex, B/h. Navjivan Hotel, Sanand Circle, S-G Highway, Sarkhej, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382210, India